In the course of a comparative analysis of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "On public procurement" dated April 3, 2015. with the old law of May 24, 2004 with the main changes in the new Law were:
- 1. Systematization of public procurement procedures.
- 2. Transition to electronic procurement.
- 3. Complete exclusion of coordination functions with the authorized state body
- 4. Revision of the functions of the procurement department and tender commissions.
- 5. Improvement and improvement of procedures for handling complaints and protests
- 6. Strengthening the responsibility for public procurement through the introduction of the mandatory use of electronic procurement and the publication of the entire process on the EGZ Portal.
- 7. Implementation of framework agreements as a form of contract.
Chapter 1. Analysis of the system of public electronic procurement
- 1.1 The state of electronic commerce in the Kyrgyz Republic and developed countries: main trends
- 1.2 Conceptual framework legal regulation of electronic public procurement
- 1.3 Formation of electronic public procurement in the Kyrgyz Republic
Chapter 2. Institutional mechanisms for improving electronic public procurement in the Kyrgyz Republic
- 2.1 Analysis of the functional structure of the portal of state electronic procurement
- 2.2 Analysis of the state of the regulatory legal framework for the functioning of the portal public electronic procurement
Chapter 3. Sustainability of the e-procurement system
- 3.1 Expanding the accessibility of the public procurement portal
- 3.2 Mechanisms for ensuring the financial sustainability of the portal of state procurement